TETROXY® HCA- 1772 SOLUBLE POWDER
Each packet contains 648g oxytetracycline hydrochloride
Benefits of Tetroxy® HCA-1772:
- Safe - FDA-approved
- Soluble - dissolves readily in water
- Convenient - zero withdrawal time before slaughter
- Broad spectrum - economical treatment for a variety of swine diseases
Tetroxy® HCA-1772 Soluble Powder is indicated for use in the drinking water of swine.
It is indicated for the control & treatment of the following diseases:
- Bacterial enteritis caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonella choleraesuis, susceptible to oxytetracycline.
- Bacterial pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida, susceptible to oxytetracycline.
In breeding swine, is it indicated for:
- Leptospirosis (reducing the incidence of abortions and shedding leptospira) caused by Leptospira pomona, susceptible to oxytetracycline.
Use as sole source of oxytetracycline. Not to be used for more than five consecutive days.
Discontinue treatment 0 days prior to slaughter.
For information on dosage, administration and contra-indications, see the data sheet.
Use Medicines Responsibly