Tetroxy® LA Injection (POM-V)
(Oxytetracycline 200mg/ml solution for injection)
Tetroxy® LA Injection is licensed for use in cattle, sheep and pigs. It is licensed for the treatment and control of disease processes where Oxytetracycline-susceptible bacteria are involved.
Tetroxy® LA Injection is long-acting, and provides 3 days’ antibiotic cover. If necessary, the long-acting treatment should be repeated after 72 hours.
Benefits of Tetroxy® LA Injection:
Highly Convenient For User:
- One treatment is usually sufficient; reducing labour and number of injection sites
- Ready-to-use. No mixing or refrigeration required
- High syringe-ability. Injects well ,even at cold temperatures
- Ease of administration – 1ml/10kg
- Broad-spectrum activity of Oxytetracycline
- Minimal irritancy – well tolerated in cattle, sheep and pigs
- Rapid initial blood levels, followed by long-acting effect
For information on dosage, administration and contra-indications, see the data sheet.
Use Medicines Responsibly. Noah.co.uk