(Oxytetracycline 200mg/ml solution for injection)
Tetracure is licensed for use in cattle, sheep and pigs. It is licensed for the treatment and control of diseases caused by or associated with organisms sensitive to Oxytetracycline in cattle, sheep and pigs.
Benefits of Tetracure:
- Broad spectrum activity of oxytetracycline
- Minimal irritancy-well tolerated in cattle, sheep and pigs
- Ease of administration- 1ml/10kg
- Rapid initial blood levels followed by a long acting effect
- High syringe-ability, injects well even at cold temperatures
- Can be administered to lactating animals
For information on dosage, administration and contra-indications, see the data sheet.
Use Medicines Responsibly