Tetroxy® Vet (POM-V)
(Oxytetracycline 200mg/ml solution for injection)
Tetroxy® Vet is licensed for use in cattle, sheep and pigs. It is indicated in the treatment and control of diseases caused by or associated with organisms sensitive to Oxytetracycline.
Benefits of Tetroxy® Vet:
- Broad spectrum activity of oxytetracycline
- Minimal irritancy-well tolerated in cattle, sheep and pigs
- Ease of administration - 1ml/10kg
- Rapid initial blood levels followed by a long acting effect
- High syringe-ability, injects well even at cold temperatures
- Can be administered to lactating animals
For information on dosage, administration and contra-indications, see the data sheet.
Use Medicines Responsibly. Noah.co.uk